Signing out of a CCPS iPad that is used in the classroom is good practice. This will ensure the users’ account information is protected and secure.
- Open the Microsoft folder on the home screen
- Open Microsoft Teams
- Locate the user account you wish to sign out and slide to the right to reveal the subtract symbol.
- Click Delete to remove the account
- Confirm with Yes.
- Click the Home button on the iPad to return to the home screen
- Open the Company Portal
- Click the initials in the upper right corner
- Click Sign out
That’s it! You have successfully sign out the user. When you need to install an app again, open the Company Portal to sign in, install the app and sign back out.