**NOTE** Your device may be anywhere along this process. Refer to the images and pick up from the image the closely resembles your screen.
STOP!! The Teacher or Administrator that will be using the iPad should proceed with the following steps
- Press HOME or swipe up to begin
- Choose English and United States
- Select United States from the list of countries
- Click Set Up Manually
- Choose the WIFI to connect to. Typically, will be CCPS-Public
- Click Next
- Enter your credentials
- It will pull more configurations
- Click to Enable Location Services
- The iPad will start pulling apps, profiles and other configurations. You should not interact with the iPad until these are completed. This process can take 30 minutes or more so please plan accordingly.
Note: The iPad is not yet ready for use. Policies, apps and configuration profiles are still pulling down. Until you see the "pencil" background, the iPad cannot be used. If used before the final configurations have processed, the iPad will be rendered unusable and will need to be reset.
- Once you see the “pencil” background, the device is ready to use. DO NOT use before.
If the iPad becomes unresponsive or will not turn on, a restart may be required. To do a restart:
Press the Homebutton and the On/Off button at the same time. Keep holding the buttons down until the Apple logo appears. Then release the buttons.
If you experience any issues during this process, please submit a ticket with the help desk team so they can reach out with assistance.