- Open iTunes on your computer. If you do not have iTunes installed, you may install it from the Company Portal.
Note: You do not need to sign in with an Apple ID to perform this process.
- Disconnect the USB plug from the charger and connect the iPad to your computer.
- Press the Home button and the On/Off button at the same time. Keep holding the buttons down until after the screen turns black and the iPad starts up again.
- When the Apple logo appears on the screen, release the buttons. Immediately press and hold the Home button until the plug screen appears.
Note: if you do not get the plug screen and the iPad boots back into the wallpaper, repeat from Step 3.
- A prompt will appear in iTunes like the one below. Choose Restore.
- Finally, choose Restore and Update
- When presented with the Hello screen, refer to the set up guide to continue from here.